Monday, October 13, 2008

Stacie & Brad....

Meet Stacie and Brad. Stacie is my cousin and I begged them to let me take some engagement shots of them. One because I need the experience and two because I was pretty confident I could get some cool pictures they would like.

Stacie and Brad met 5 years ago while working together at Farm & Fleet. This was the first time I had ever met Brad as during the holidays when my family gets together, Brad is always with his family. He's a good guy and they are very happy together. They are getting married in Hawaii next May. I know....how cool is that! It's pretty obvious to me that these two are very much in love and belong together.

Anyway, I have learned a few new tricks in PhotoShop and used these shots to see what could be done. I really like all of their pictures and am happy with how they turned out! THANKS Stacie and Brad for letting me into your little circle for a brief time to show the world the two of you. I'm very happy for you and excited to see the Hawaii wedding pictures!


Two Twins fans on the baseball field.... :)

I L.O.V.E. Stacie's face in this one....super cute!
My absolute fav....what girl doesn't want a shoulder to lean on. **sigh**
JC is my BFF!!!

No comments: