Wednesday, October 29, 2008

In His image....#2


So here is my latest attempt to show the reflection in the water. Last night before my photography class I was very early (don't ask) and decided to take advantage of the great light and time. Here is my favorite of the ones I took. It turned out ok and it was a great reminder for me again that God is there always....even when the water isn't smooth and everything isn't as clear as I'd like it. In fact, He is there even more during those times. Right there with me....me and my hom' boy workin' it all out. :)

JC is my BFF....

OH...P.S. I received an email today from a fellow blogger. Went and read that blog and here is the gem that I took away. What an awesome little prayer. I wrote it down to carry with me....my memory stinks and I know me. I'll be praying and say something like "Yada yada God. You know the prayer I'm talking about." Unfortunately, that doesn't quite cut it. :)

"Lord, take me where you want me to go
Let me meet who you want me to meet
Tell me what you want me to say and
Help me stay out of Your way."

~ Fr. Mychal Judge - priest who died in the
World Trade Center, 9/11/01

No comments: