Monday, September 27, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
But today, right this second, it all feels....easy.
Right this very second I have been reminded:
- that I have a HUGE God who has seriously proven, once again, that He is here and He is GOOOOD....
- that I have been so beyond measure blessed with a husband who means what he says and does what he means....
- that my "quiver is full" and no matter how much it scares me that one of my "arrows" will be flying off my bow in no time flat (231 days til graduation!), she will always be in my heart and never far from home....
- that I've been given a gift. Something I truly love, deep, deep down....and people keep "showing up" and needing photos for this and that. The latest? An author from TEXAS, here in my town, meeting my pastor at the very moment she gets the call that her book is going to publication NEXT WEEK and she needs to submit a headshot for the BOOK COVER ASAP. Just so happens that my pastor knows a photographer that will "rock your socks". Tell me God wasn't in THAT. Shoot is tonight. :0)
- that no matter where I am, what I'm doing, how I'm feeling or anything else, all I have to do is LOOK UP. It is in that act of just slightly lifting my eyes toward the sky that I find my greatest peace.
Ahhh.....I feel safe in the wisdom I have just regained. Just right this second.
"I lift up my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth." ~ Psalm 121:1-2
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
“Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.” ~ Ephesians 3:20
“For the Lord is a sun and shield; the Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.” ~ Psalm 84:11
“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” ~ Hebrews 13:8
“Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray.” ~ James 5:13
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.” ~ Matthew 7:7
“Yet you do not have because you do not ask.” ~ James 4:2
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” ~ Hebrews 11:1
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Friday, September 3, 2010
My ADD is killin' me.
Today is a new day. The joy really does come in the morning. My God is my victory, He is here and He continues to love on me when I need it the most.
And with that I leave you with my all time favorite verse: "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!" ~ Philippians 4:13
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." ~ Joshua 1:9