Monday, May 24, 2010

Jack and Lea Ann

"Little ditty 'bout Jack and Diane Lea Ann....Two American kids growin' up in the heartland..."

It's true. I sing that song (John Mellencamp 'case you just landed here from another planet) in my head whenever I say "Jack and Lea Ann". I'm weird like that....

Movin' oooonnnn....

Meet my sweet friends Jack (aka Jacky Poo) and his lovey bride to be, Lea Ann. We do church together. We also do life together. I love these two awesome people. God brought them together and it's a pretty cool thing to watch. Amazing how God can just work a buncha junk all out and whats left is two people He made for each other. Just sayin'.

They are getting married in September. Watch out world....Jack will have a WIFE soon (finally)!!! :0)


This is Lea Ann describing what she feels like planning a wedding....I can relate. I can totally relate.



My favorite pic of the day....because they told me that in marriage you have to always come to your partner with your hands open. Not to just receive but to give (what's mine is yours and all that). ANNNDDD....lay it all out there for God to take it and do with it what He will. After all, it's all His anyway. :0)



HAPPY ENGAGEMENT JACK AND LEA ANN!!!

No comments: