- I'd wish....for the day when things don't seem so hectic and crazy. We'd stop running in 8 different directions and instead relax and enjoy the journey God has us on....
- I'd wish....for a plate that is not so large and overflowing. Too many things to juggle...and handle...and worry about...and wonder why...and on and on. My sweet husband says God gave us all of this stuff right now, in this time, because WE can handle it. And we can....I just wish...it wasn't so much.
- I'd wish....for a cold, diet wild cherry pepsi and a glass of ice to always be at my beck and call. Seriously. This stuff is GOOD (might even go so far as to say it's my new fav...)
- I'd wish....to hear the words "HEALED" for friends and family. And I don't just mean healed. I mean healed....physically, mentally and most of all spiritually. I'd wish for no more lost souls and restoration for the weary, because I've been there and I know that feeling of being lost, lonely and afraid. My heart breaks just thinking about the pain in this world on so many levels. Breast cancer, COPD, divorce, hurt from the rejection of an unworthy parent, on and on. God has a plan for it all and clinging to that is the only thing that keeps me from losing it. GOD HAS A PLAN and there is NOTHING that He cannot do.
- I'd wish....for us to just be a family. Not "step". Not "blended". Just family. We are getting there, it's so hard though. BUT....I'd soooo do it all over again. I'd marry HIM again and again and again. *sigh*
I decided that since wishing does me absolutely no good, today (and everyday) I'm praying. For God to do what He does and be where He is. For God to just keep walking beside me and reminding me that He is there. It's all I need and all I can ask for. Your will be done, not mine, sweet God. And thank you....for diet wild cherry pepsi. :0)