Friday, May 21, 2010

My "Life List"

A.k.a BUCKET LIST. It's all the rage in the blogger world these days so who am I to not do one myself. After all, I am a follower and such. Actually quite interesting the things I want to do and the things I have done.

Plant a garden that produces edible veggies (edible being the key there) :0) -- Kiss the Barney Stone in Ireland -- Run a Marathon -- Swim with dolphins -- Stand a top the Eiffel Tower -- Watch as my girls cross the stage for their high school, then college diplomas -- Take our girls to both Disney Land AND Disney World -- Cook a gourmet Thanksgiving dinner for our entire family -- Skinny Dip -- Turn my photography business into a full-time gig -- Earn a salary of $100k and give half of it away to my church each year -- Shoot a wedding -- Learn to french braid (again) -- Helicopter over the most beautiful waterfall in the world -- Photograph my husband in front of the Pyramids on a camel -- Drink a beer (or ten) on the beach of the Florida Keys -- HAVE A REAL HONEYMOON WITH MY HUSBAND -- Send flowers to all the people I love on the same day at the same time to thank them for loving me back -- Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef -- Purchase the coolest, bad assest lens on the market so I can shoot killer actions shots in low light and high speeds -- Marry the greatest man on earth -- Be the best mom and step-mom I can be -- Walk on a real, live glacier -- Parasail in the Bahamas -- Tandem parasail with my oldest daughter in Virginia Beach -- Tour Israel and walk where Jesus walked -- Share my testimony with a very large audience -- Truly forgive the two people who hurt me most in my lifetime -- Sit inside the Sistine Chapel and tour Vatican City -- Refresh my French speaking skills ("J'ai voudrais un coca, s'il vous plait" can only get one so far...)-- LOVE LIKE I'VE NEVER BEEN HURT -- Take a trip for one week, just my little brother and I -- Get a massage with my husband at a high end spa in a luxury resort -- Go on a mission trip Africa and meet our World Vision son -- Hang with my niece and nephews for more than just a few hours once a year -- Grill out steaks as much as possible -- Learn to salsa dance (and be good at it) -- Go on an African safari with my family -- Shoot a gun at a shooting range -- Meet Vince Vaughn -- Lay on my death bed at the end of my life with NO REGRETS.....

My list is still a work in progress, but I know most of this is totally do-able. And if I accomplish nothing else in this world, I've succeeded because JC is my BFF. Just sayin'....

No comments: