Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Senior rep photo shoot....

Crystal....

Karlee....

Rachel....

I have a 2011 Senior Rep Program in the works. It's gonna be great (not a new concept by any means, but new to me!). I have 7 girls from 4 different schools participating. Basically they represent Out of the Ashes Photography and refer their friends in exchange for my doing their senior portrait session for no charge. For every booked referral they earn credit on prints. Simple, really, and I'm excited. Above is the last three girls. All are gorgeous and I'm so excited about all 7 of them!!! I'm itchin' to get out there and start doing the shoots, but they all wanna wait until they are "tan and gorgeous"! Really? Give me a break. Gorgeous, girls.....you are already there!!! :0)

Thank you God for what you are building in me, around me and for me. Amen and AMEN.

No comments: