Friday, September 24, 2010

Just right this second...

I love it when this happens. When you are in that "place" where all things seem to come together and even through the mega-stress of getting things done you feel completely at ease.

It doesn't happen often. Trust me. I'm a freak of nature most of the time....mind racing, eyes twitterin', spazin' out all over the place (slight exaggeration, but ya feel me?).

But today, right this second, it all feels....easy.

Right this very second I have been reminded:
  • that I have a HUGE God who has seriously proven, once again, that He is here and He is GOOOOD....
  • that I have been so beyond measure blessed with a husband who means what he says and does what he means....
  • that my "quiver is full" and no matter how much it scares me that one of my "arrows" will be flying off my bow in no time flat (231 days til graduation!), she will always be in my heart and never far from home....
  • that I've been given a gift. Something I truly love, deep, deep down....and people keep "showing up" and needing photos for this and that. The latest? An author from TEXAS, here in my town, meeting my pastor at the very moment she gets the call that her book is going to publication NEXT WEEK and she needs to submit a headshot for the BOOK COVER ASAP. Just so happens that my pastor knows a photographer that will "rock your socks". Tell me God wasn't in THAT. Shoot is tonight. :0)
  • that no matter where I am, what I'm doing, how I'm feeling or anything else, all I have to do is LOOK UP. It is in that act of just slightly lifting my eyes toward the sky that I find my greatest peace.

Ahhh.....I feel safe in the wisdom I have just regained. Just right this second.

"I lift up my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth." ~ Psalm 121:1-2

1 comment:

Frisbies Forever said...

Borrowing your enthusiasm right now, cause I need it! So proud of you!!!