Monday, September 8, 2008

Toilet paper, soccer and a double header photo shoot!

WHAT A WEEKEND. It started Friday morning when I got up and let the dog out. I could only laugh at the sight that was my yard. There, in two of my trees and all over my car, was toilet paper. Yep....it was homecoming week and we got TP'd. Alli had warned me the night before that it might happen but we live about 7 miles outside of town so I thought the odds were against it. I initially told her I'd be mad if we did....but I just laughed. As I was pulling away on my way to work you could see little pieces of toilet paper fly off my car....I looked like someone who had just walked out of the bathroom with it stuck to their foot. Ugh....having a teenager! Wouldn't trade it for the world. :) Oh....and by the way...they TP'd MY car and barely touched hers which was parked right next to mine. Pay backs....they are so fun.




Saturday morning was the Fall '08 KinderKicks clinic for VSA. I have worked it for the last several years and this year Alli was a coach. See pictures below of all the kiddos who attended....nothing like a bunch of 4, 5 and 6 year old kiddos to wake you up in the morning!!!



Then on Saturday evening I had the pleasure of taking Senior pictures of two seniors from Waukee. I have yet to get through all of them but we had some funny ones I wanted to share. These two girls (Kelsi and Steph...or as Kelsi spells it "Stefff") are beautiful, funny, smart and will 'fo sho' make an impact in this world somewhere, somehow! One is interested in being a special ed teacher and the other doesn't know yet but her mom was talking about pre-med classes in college. Whatever they do I know it will be awesome. Can't wait to sort through the pics and see what we got. I learned a lot....I do know that I very much like getting to see a quick glimpse into the future of the kids I shoot. Gives me hope that our next generation is going to do great things! And don't worry girls....I will put your good pictures up here too. :)


JC is my BFF!

No comments: