Thursday, September 18, 2008

My birthday presents...

I spent most of yesterday worrying about my computer that crashed the night before. How am I going to fix it in time for my two shoots in the next 5 days? How am I going to get the senior pictures off of it to give to Steph and Kelsi? Ugh....worry, worry. I finally asked our IT guy here at work if he could look at it for me...he said sure...and he could do it on a rush. So now I have my fingers crossed that it is not totally dead and an easy fix. Birthday present #1...

So this morning I get out on I80 headed to work and the sun is coming up with some very pretty puffy clouds around it. I think to myself, "Thanks for the awesome birthday gift, God"...as if He made it just for me. I pulled off the interstate (yes...along the side of the road with a ton of traffic....not exactly my smartest move yet today) and grab my camera. I took a few shots and thanked Him for the beauty He has shown me AGAIN. Birthday present #2...

Then I pity partied..."If only I had my computer...Photoshop could do some cool things with these." Oh poor me. It then hit me to be thankful that I am alive, healthy and realtively normal. Shush...I said relatively. Give me a break people, it's my birthday! Birthday present #3...

See below the pictures I took this morning (I can take them off my card and on to a CD at work so all is not totally lost on that end). We really do live in a beautiful world....stop and look when you get a chance. You'll be surprised at what is around you...

There was a lot of fog this morning and
you can see it in this picture...

JC is my BFF....

** UPDATE -- BIRTHDAY PRESENT #4!!!! IT guy said all I need is more RAM (whatever the heck that is) so he sent my computer home with me along with a PICTURE of what I need from BestBuy (smart, IT guy, smart) and showed me how to do it myself!!! Oh!!! life is good! OMG...this is so silly. I am basing my HAPPINESS on the functionality of my stinkin' computer. I will rephrase..."Oh!!! Life is good 'cuz GOD HAS MY BACK! Yes huh. He does. WHOO HOO!" :) As my daughter Carli would say "Silly goosey!"

No comments: