Friday, September 19, 2008

Steph C. -- UPDATE

So I already posted on this shoot a while ago and said I'd update photos when I got them done. After the computer fiasco, and God's wonderful, miraculous fix (hee hee), I am ready to show you some of my favorites of Steph. She is a beautiful girl with a bright future ahead of her. She tried so hard NOT to smile in the serious ones....made me laugh when I reviewed them because she just can't help but smile....and then I can't help but smile!!! Here goes....

Steph trying not to laugh.... :)


Steph and Kelsi are best friends...

Yes...she has a cast on her foot and yes...I made her climb down steep rocks







I L.O.V.E. black and white....



My personal favorite of all the pics of Steph. I don't know why and can't really explain it. She just looks so...OK with who she is maybe??


THANKS, STEPHANIE, FOR BEING A WONDERFUL MODEL!!!!!

JC is my BFF!

P.S. They both play soccer...Steph not so much these days with a broken foot...so I thought it would be fun to play off that. This is as mean as I could get them... :)

No comments: