Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More I want to share....

Sunday I was out and about and on my way home I had some interesting things happen. I saw a cool rainbow...see picture below. I was heading out of some storm clouds into the sunset. I stopped along side the road and got out to take a picture of the road behind me and then the road ahead of me. It was pretty cool...God kinda showed me "where I've been" (storm clouds) and "where I'm headed" (beautiful sunset...no I'm not dying....just showing me the beautiful future). See below...

Road already traveled...


The road up ahead...


The rainbow I just told you about (check out my blog at http://www.thechristianwoman.com/blog/ from yesterday explaining the significance of this rainbow).


As long as I have been on this earth, I have lived in Iowa. I grew up in the city but the last nearly 13 years I have been in the country. I never noticed until this year the beauty that you can see everyday in Iowa....if you just pay attention. The soybeans are absolutely gorgeous this fall. The corn (I know, this is crazy) is sooo pretty. Just look at the pictures below and maybe you'll see what I mean.

Beans with the sun shining on them...



Beans with the dark clouds behind...

Beans a bit closer to my house with the sun behind some clouds...


Corn tassles....


Check out the moon set as I was pulling out of my driveway yesterday morning...


There....I'm done. Just wanted you to see what I saw the last two days. We live in a very beautiful place.

JC is my BFF....

No comments: