Thursday, July 2, 2009

Meet Sarita & Wade.....

Never have I had an easier photo shoot.

Never.

Sarita and Wade were awesome....naturals, I tell ya. We had so much fun and it only took 45 minutes.

They met in college. They are in love. They are getting married in Pennsylvania in October.

And.....they are adorable. I'm totally just sayin'.


Sarita attempting to give Wade a piggy back....he's heavier than she thought. :0)



She said, "should we look down and point?" And when they did, along came some baby geese. Couldn't have planned that better myself.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way Wade is looking at her. sigh.



Caption to this one should be "WOOT! WOOT! WE'RE GETTIN' MARRIED!"

Thanks to Wade and Sarita for giving me some of their time. I needed them for a church brochure I am working on and offered them some engagement photos at no charge for their time. Turns out it was the most fun I've had in a long time.

May God bless you both beyond measure and may you ALWAYS look at each other the way you do now.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

She is a serious hottie....they are very cute!