Friday, July 17, 2009

Babies....

Who doesn't love them? Even if you don't have one or want one, you gotta admit they are hard to resist when you see one.

In the last week, I have had the pleasure of shooting two newborns still in the hospital. LUCKY ME. I have three of my own. I've been that exhausted mom with no clue what lies ahead. It's nice to not be THAT mom but instead be the one who gets to ooohhhh and aaahhhh then walk away. I'm just sayin'. I LOVE MY SLEEP! :0)

So below are the highlights of the two cutest boys this side of the Mississippi...oh...and not related to me (I have nephews, people....can't say these guys are cutier than them!). :0)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." ~ Jeremiah 1:5

1 comment:

Frisbies Forever said...

LOVE that scripture and pictures!