Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Processing....

The list of things I'm processing today:

** Photos from a 4 year old's birthday party....

** Why some times we can hear and feel God and other times it's as if He has completely disappeared....

** What to take to my first Art Fair this weekend....oh....and how much to sell my photos for and how to get people to come to MY booth and what shoes to wear that day and....(I could really go on forever on this one but I'll spare you. You're welcome. :0))

** Why a lesson has to be learned multiple times....and the HARD way EVERY TIME....

** Why the clock is ticking so very slooooowwwwly today....

** How blessed I am with three healthy girls and others are dealing with life threatening health situations for their own children....here and here....

** How, as I type this, I can't really think about anything else other than the Heath bar my office neighbor was just talking about....seriously....

It's all in a days work for me, ya know....my mind races like a NASCAR driver speeding around a race track (why is that fun to watch by the way? A car? Driving in circles? Really?)....

I'm bored. I have A TON going on but none of it happening today or even really needing my racing mind's attention today, but yet I can't stop thinking about it. So much going on....so many things to get done and plan for and work out and sell and book and market and create and dream about and prepare for and purchase and lift up and love on and scream about and search for and....

I wear myself out....I just do.

On an entirely different note, Mark's 94 year old grandma died over the weekend. The funeral is Thursday. He is sad, but....happy. He's worried about his mother (who is gravely ill by the way) and how she is handling the news of her mother passing. But through all the stress of working full time, having a business on the side, raising his daughter, ME, getting married, moving and selling his home, combining households and on and on, his response when I asked how he was doing was this:

God says to REJOICE in ALL things....so I am. She has her mind back, her health is perfect and she is with Jesus.

Now how's that for being faithful?!

I will add to my processing list above how on earth I got so lucky as to land a man like my Marky.