A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it honest (hence, the award 'Honest Scrap'), even if you have to dig deep!
So I can honestly say that:
3) You must earn my respect. It does not come automatically. Right or wrong, that's how I see it. I do give it pretty quickly, but once it's lost, it's lost for a very long time. And I can honestly say at this point in time, I really only respect a handful of people.
4) I haven't laughed this much in nearly 6 years. God has helped me release most of the yuck in my heart and as a result, I GIGGLE. I've discovered that my laugh pretty much annoys me. :)
5) I am totally clueless about most things happening around me. Why? Because I choose to believe that the world I live in is safe and loving and warm and wonderful. I don't watch the news much because my world would be shattered in the first 15 seconds of the newscast. I just chose to believe the best when maybe I should try to accept and understand the worst.
6) I've learned to be brutally honest about my feelings and opinions. It once in awhile gets me into trouble but at least people know where I stand and I hope that people respect that about me. I try not to offer my opinion unless it is asked for.
7) I PINK PUFFY HEART the feeling I get when I am reminded by God that He restored my feeble and broken soul for His purpose.
8) Point of Grace Church in Waukee, Iowa is where my heart lies. Even through the tough economic times and some tough decisions that have been made, the thought of leaving my church for another has never crossed my mind.
9) I can honestly say I was very lucky as a teenager and believe with ALL MY HEART God was watching out for me. Things could have turned out drastically different. I could have been a teenage mother addicted to drugs and alcohol. But I wasn't. See number 7 (THANK YA JESUS). :)
10) I can honestly say I love my life and the people in it. I thank God for each of them at least 10 times a day.
So now I tag 8 fellow bloggers to list ten honest things about them. Please check out their blogs. I adore each of them.
Sonia....And the Pursuit of Happiness
Angie.....Bring the Rain
Maggie....The Grinstead Family
Heidi....The Zawisza Tribune
Sarah....God's Not Finished With Us Yet
Travis....The Blundering Discoverer
JC is my BFF!!!!