Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Meet Kaity....

She thinks I forgot to introduce her to you. I didn't. I just thought I did and, well, I didn't. So, I'm sorry Kaity! I owe you! :0)

Meet Kaity. She.is.a.nut. This kid was the mastermind for tee-pee'ing my house last year at homecoming. Yeah. I found out about it when I was creepin' on my daughter on FaceBook. Kaity will get hers this year. I'm gonna pick one tree in her yard and just COVER it. Then sit in the shade and laugh while she cleans it up. Hahahahaaaaa {insert evil laugh}.....

Honestly, though, this kid is gorgeous. She's funny, smart and just plain stinkin' cute! We had a blast and with the Salisbury House as our location, how can you go wrong. In a few weeks we are going to her house to shoot her with her horse. I'm super excited about that!!! I brought along my second photo, Patty, and I haven't seen what she got yet! Yeah....there are a TON of pictures from this shoot so it was hard to pick my favorites!

So enjoy Miss Kaity....


Hee hee.... :0)

I think this is my favorite of the day....there are too many!

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" ~ Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

Ok, you have the BEST subjects! It is so fun to see your work and their personalities. :D Beautiful, all of them!

Katie Canney said...

Oh my goodness! These pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS. you really captured her personality great, and it helps that she is amazing too huh? ;] LOVE them!!