Thursday, August 26, 2010

Meet Taylor....

You don't know her, but you should. Cracks.Me.Up. Mostly because her attitude soooo reminds me of my own. Taylor has no fear of saying what is on her mind. Good, bad or otherwise. I like that about her. She is one of my Alli's besties and they play soccer together, hang out and, honestly, have both mastered the art of acting "dumb". It's hilarious, while absolutely not even remotely close to being politically correct. I'll leave out those details in an effort to not offend anyone, but they really are very funny.

Anyway, meet Taylor. She has the most gorgeous red/blonde hair and really her smile just lights up the room. When she laughs her eyes close and her nose wrinkles. You'll see what I mean. First the "bloopers"....

Ok....not really a blooper, but I LOVE getting pictures of people laughing!!! :)

Not sure what she is pointing at....Alli is who is she is looking at and I'm pretty sure they are talking about a mom of a kid they go to school with who was walking the track. Not in a bad way, just discussing her son.


She's making a "what is that smelllll?!?!?" face....

Gotta love the wind....

Now for the ones that worked..... :0)

I'll be "getting rid" of the "Taylor H" on her ball in final post production....just love the picture.









She can seriously look right through you. If you don't know her she'd scare you with that look! Those who do know her, know she smiles once in a while. :0)
One of my favs of the day....



Hahahahaaaaa!!! Our town has some pretty cool brick streets. I wanted to do this in the middle of the street, but too sunny. Still funny, though.



My favorite of the day.....

You go girl. I had fun wandering the construction zone and contributing to the deliquency of a minor....then remembering you are already 18 so you were on your own if the cops showed up! :0)

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." ~ Deuteronomy 31:6

No comments: