Thursday, August 5, 2010

Privileges....

I do not take for granted...not for one single second...the privileges I am given when I am asked to shoot a family. For someone to let me "in", to see them for who they really are and to allow me to show the world what I see when I look at them....what a privilege.

Meet my friend Jean (whom I affectionately call "Jeano"). This is Jeano's family.

They are adorable...I am sure you will agree.

What a privilege....to call you my friend, Jeano, but more importantly for getting to see your sweet family in a different light. You, my friend, are a great momma. I smile when I see you all together.




(I had to throw this in....she is still "wobbly" at times and cracked me up when I saw it!)

The "finger".... :0)

Nope. Gotta go dad....not gonna sit still!

WHAT A SWEET BOY. So good, loves his sister and was an adorable cheeseball!




I LOVE THIS. Cracks me up. I have a picture almost exactly like this of my oldest baby. So funny!

My favorite of the day....


They were running to Jeano. I L.O.V.E. the looks on their faces. A momma's dream right there!




If this doesn't make you smile, nothing will....

"Please momma? More candy?"

Second fav of the day....

THANK YOU JEANO!! Can't wait to watch these sweet babies grow. You have been blessed beyond measure....

"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." ~ Proverbs 22:6

No comments: