Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy "Love Thursday"!

There is a website/blog out there called "Shutter Sisters" (you can get there by clicking on the link on the right of my page)....Every Thursday is "Love Thursday". I guess you submit your photos that show love. Think I'll try it....let me see what I can find in my collection. I gotta have SOMETHING in there that shows love...

Yep...This one will do. :) The verse is a good one too..."LOVE EACH OTHER. Just as I have LOVED you, you should LOVE each other. Your LOVE for one another will prove to the world that you are My disciples." -- John 13:34-35. TOLD YA...

JC is my BFF!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becki - Your love shows through in everything you do. In your love of God, your family and your photography. It is easy for me to drift away among the stress and busyness of every day life. Your photography brings me back with a bang. Thanks! Mom

Heidi Zawisza said...

Becki, Thanks for your comment on my blog!! I'm glad you "came out of the closet" and introduced yourself! ha!ha! I will definitely be checking back with ya!! Have a great day and tell LJ to stop playing the wii and get back to work!!!!!!