Tuesday, June 15, 2010

REMINDERS....

I love them. Little reminders that pop up to remind you of things you need to do or things that make you smile, etc. I'm a sticky note kind of person. They are everywhere on my desk. To remind me of the upcoming orthodontist appointment for Taylor or this deadline or that deadline or even to send this or that to whoever. You get my point.

REMINDERS.

They are everywhere from God, too, if you just take a look. His reminders to us of who He is and what He has created. Ever watched the way the water rolls over rocks in a small stream? Or the way the inside of a flower has so many details that you would never see if you didn't really look closely? Or the way the leaves on a tree move in the wind....each one slightly different, but the same? And my favorite, the way the sun shines through the clouds. I like to imagine the rays as slides from heaven to be ridden by the angels during play time. Every time I see these rays of sunlight I can't help but smile. They instantly remind me that God is here.

This picture I took in the far corner of my back yard. He was reminding me AGAIN that He has it all under control and to relax and enjoy the ride.


Thank you for the reminder, God. You are just too cool.

2 comments:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Amen, and amen.

Too cool, indeed.

Frisbies Forever said...

Indeed he does! LOVE YOUR MUSINGS!!!