Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Meet Amannda....

In real estate, the buzz statement is "location, location, location".....

And so it should be in photography!!!

I'm tellin' ya. I've never been to a more beautiful setting than the one I was at for Amannda's senior portrait session last night.

O.M.G....seriously.

It was the home of her great-uncle and wow was it a sight to behold. I was so overwhelmed when I first got there that I had no clue where to even begin! I usually stake out my locations but because this was a private home set far off the road I was totally unprepared.

It worked out, though. :0)

I'm pretty sure wherever we would have gone, Amannda would have been beautiful. This girl is so stinkin' pretty! She made the location and the location made her.

Meet Amannda....(and for the record, I had a HARD time picking out my favs!)....




And huggin' a tree for her grandpa... :0)
Thanks for making my job so easy, Amannda!!!

No comments: