Wednesday, May 20, 2009

They call me....Click.

Funny.....I have a new nick-name. Better than many of the other things I've been called in my life so I'll take it.

At a photo shoot this morning at The Pulse 99.5 radio station, I was taking pictures of my homeys from "Run For The Pines" doing a radio interview. As I was talking the pictures they were able to pick up the click of my shutter on the mics. Needless to say I stopped clicking and either took some shots from outside the studio window or waited until the end and did some posed shots. :0) So hence....the new nickname Click.

Here are some shots from the photo shoot. If you are interested in reading about the "Run For The Pines" check out their blog (you can donate if you want on the site as well). Good stuff right there.....just a few people running (314 miles in 5 days to be exact) to make a difference in the world. Can't beat that.

Mr. Brad Dains....he is always talking. :0)

Brad, Andrew and Justin....

Brad again....

Bernadette, the DJ....



Andrew from outside the studio window....

2 comments:

Billy Coffey said...

"Click."

I like it. Very appropriate. You're no longer Becki to me.

Frisbies Forever said...

I like it too. That is funny. Good shots!