Monday, May 4, 2009

My weekend through the camera lens....

What a weekend. It was awesome and I'm pooped.

Friday night spent the evening with Mark and Sarah. We had a good time checking out a local park that I fell IN love with. Left my camera in my car so no pictures. I know....I coulda kicked myself!

Saturday afternoon my good buddy Deb hired me to take pictures of her daughter before prom. See below. Cassie (Deb's daughter) is absolutely gorgeous. She is a phenom softball player and just a sweet girl. I have a feeling she is a total crack up too. You'll see what I mean.

Cassie and her date, Grant.


All the girls....

All the girls being SASSY.... :0)


Cassie holding her shoes.....

Jazzy, Laura and Cassie.....oh the sass that is oozing....

What to do with your hands in a prom dress??



See....CRACK UP.


Deb & Cassie



They WANTED to look into the sun....not sure why but I don't ask questions, I just shoot. :0)

What a nut!
As we were walking to the car, I told Grant "I'm going to take a picture of you opening the door for her. You are going to do that RIGHT?" He said, "Uhhhhhh....yeah. Yeah." then looked at me funny. It was cute.
Not sure who these two are but I had to take the picture anyway....ahhh, young love.
Speaking of love.....We were at the beach at Big Creek. I could NOT resist.

The geese we chased into the water....they were pretty funny to watch. Can you imagine having 7 children??? NOT ME so my hats off to the geese parents!
Sarah and her BFF Grant. Nothing like two teenagers in kiddy swings.....

The dock.....


The sun going down....

Down.....

Carli taking a break at her soccer game Sunday....

SERIOUSLY....I am NOT sure how this kid can see with her hair in her face!

Team huddle....Carli in her signature stance....


Here is what sisters do while another sister is playing soccer. OH NO....we do NOT pay attention and cheer. iPhone's are waaay more interesting.

Hannah being sassy while playing Taylor's DS.

This little peanut is ADORABLE. I say that and both Tim & Danielle...Taylor & Carli...all say "Yeah...you don't have to live with her!" :0)

Carli in the yard last night after we grilled out. She is playing with Sarah's dog Dimples.

Mark climbing down from the tree....

Sarah cutting Taylor's hair. Yes....she is 15 and yes....she makes good money cutting hair. She's pretty good at it too!

Taylor loves to have her picture taken....


No pictures of Alli this weekend....she was a grumpy pants. :0)

LOTS and LOTS of other events and happenings over the weekend but nothing I get to share here yet. OHHHHH....but I WANT TO!!!!!


6 comments:

Billy Coffey said...

Wow Becki, those are great pictures (loved how you framed the sunset in that last picture).

Ah, prom. I remember prom. Glad that's over, too!

So happy that you had a great weekend!

Travis said...

You are one of the most gifted photographers I've seen. These are awesome!

I never went to prom. I'm not even certain that my school had one...

Frisbies Forever said...

I remember having 7 children....That was short-lived!

sharilyn said...

looks like a great weekend! :) i love all the bright colors of the girls' gowns... like a bouquet of flowers!

love the photo of the geese family!!

(hmmm... wv: swater... as in, "what are the geese swimming in?" " 's water!')

sorry... couldn't resist a good word verification

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Great photos. Wow.

I'd like to know what Mark was doing in the tree. :-)

Sockrma18 said...

Mark has climbed every climbable tree in my yard to date. I think since he grew up in the "hood" he missed his calling as a child so he is getting it out of his system now. Let me just tell you that my youngest daughter LOVES to have him around! She is a tree climbin' fool (like Mark evidentially!)!!!

:0)