Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sharin' the LOVE....

My sweet cousin Stacie got married in Hawaii a few weeks ago and they had a reception last weekend. I was lucky enough to be the photog for the reception and there was love....EVERYWHERE.

Brad and Stacie Ramundt....yeah. They like each other.
The last time Brad will ever have the "upper hand"....

My little second cousin Donovin. He is about a month old and the best baby ever.

My mom, my grandma and my aunt dancing the night away. There is a lot of love between these three.

My cousin Derek loving on his niece and nephew. They LOVE him. They just do. He is that fun uncle that lets you climb on him and throws you in the air. Yeah....he's a cool guy.

It's amazing what happens between shots. That's my second cousin Cayden being Superman in the front. These kinds of pictures are my favorite....everyone laughing and cracking up. THAT'S LOVE TO ME....

My family....trying to teach my mom to use my camera. :0)

Just....us.

Carli actually POSING and ENJOYING it. Don't say anything to her, though. She will just deny it.

My honey. There are no words for the LOVE I get from this guy. He is by far and away the best man I've ever met in my life. No doubt about it. 74 days and a wake up....


There are a TON more pictures from the weekend. Many good ones, many funny ones, many tear jerkers. But today I just wanted to share the LOVE.

"....But the greatest of these is love." ~ 1 Corinthians 13:13


2 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

LOVE THEM! You capture people's essence. So nice.

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Beautiful photos!

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment today.