Monday, April 19, 2010

Prom 2010....

I see these pictures and not only do I flash back to when I was in high school and attending my prom, but I flash back to when Alli was just a baby. She used to sleep on my chest all night long on the couch because I was afraid to put her down. SIDS was huge in the early '90's and I was a worry wart momma (still am...not afraid to admit that!).

What a beautiful girl I have. She's 17 (and a half!), the world at her feet, the heart of a angel and just too stinkin' cute for her own good. I'm proud of her. So much so my heart aches.



Alli & Taylor....two peas in a pod....
Alli & Stephy....sweet, sweet girls....

They rented a Hummer limo (behind them). At my prom, I GOT to ride in my boyfriend's sisters navy blue PINTO. I know....these kids have NO idea what a real ride is. :0)

Stephy....

Alli & Nick


Arriving at the dance....

The sign that Mark and I hung....twice. Don't ask....

My babe....
And in a blink of an eye....they are all grown up with one foot out of the house. *sigh*

No comments: