Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 10....

I have been married for 10 days. 10 wonderful, glorious days.

We didn't go on a honeymoon (unless you call taking the girls to Adventureland because we had free tickets only good for the day after the wedding a honeymoon). We didn't live together before we were married either.

So the last 10 days have been spent packing and preparing for the big move. I know....most people would NOT consider all that "glorious", but I'm we're not most people.

My husband is the greatest man I know.

And I'm not just saying that because I'm goo goo eyed, over the moon in love with him. Which I totally am, by the way.

He's the greatest man I know because through all the craziness of packing, moving, his being in limbo for nearly a week and finally getting in, unpacking, arranging, sorting and making sure his daughter has what she needs and is comfortable, he SMILED, LAUGHED and proved to me that marrying him was the VERY best decision of my entire life.

So, Marky. THANK YOU for the past 8 1/2 months. THANK YOU for for being the man that God created you to be. THANK YOU for loving me when I'm ridiculously crazed and my brain is on overload. THANK YOU for being my husband. I pray over you every night while you sleep and THANK GOD for the gift of YOU.

Here's to the next 50 years, baby....


"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." ~ Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

1 comment:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

That photo rocks.

Congratulations on True Love. You wear it well.