Thursday, August 13, 2009

Like no time has passed....

My brother and his family were in town this week from Ohio. I MISS THEM. I only get to see them about once a year (the girls spent a week there in June with my mom) and so when we get together it's always amazing how quickly it's like we just saw each other the day before....no time has passed. We went out for pizza then ice cream. My nephews and Lily have sure grown up. :0(

Miss Lily Bean....

Alli and Cameron....

Have you ever seen a cuter 3 year old???!!!

My brother and Cameron watching Alli text with ONE finger. Both were amazed at her skills. :0)

Brad and Lily...she is the funniest little kid. She only looked at me because he said he'd give her a dollar. Ha! Look at that face!

Brad and Taylor....He is so big compared to her!

That's a nice smile there Taylor....

Lily showing me her feathers she picked up. She wanted my brother to put them in his pocket but she settled for a picture instead.


"Daddy, pweese?" .... he is WRAPPED around her finger.

The reflection of the tree....

So now comes the fun part. Whenever we are together we (ok, ok, I) have to get a picture of the kiddos. Wish I had on my computer one of them when they were all littler...


Same pose....just all being "BA"....they couldn't pull it off if they tried. They are too cute!

Connor - age 9, Lily - age 3, Cameron - age 10 (ALMOST 11!)

Lily being sassy....

Walking the trail....

And their behinds....

With a look like that, it's only a face that his mother (and aunt!) could LOVE.

Carli - age 9, Taylor - age 10 (ALMOST 11!), Lily - age 3, Alli - age 16 (ALMOST 17!), Cameron - age 10 (ALMOST 11!), Connor - age 9

What a bunch of NUTS.....but I love each and every one of them.

Lily.....I wish you could hear her talk and laugh. Her voice is very deep and not at all what you'd expect out of a girly 3 year old. My brother describes her as a "two pack a day trucker"....and it sounds just like that! :0)

Alli and Lily. Lily said before they got there in her trucker voice, "I can't wait to see Alli. She is so beautiful!" :0)

Teaching Lily to text....

Wishing she hadn't created that monster.... :0)

My brother and Alli are tight. He picks on her in love and in response gives him this look.

Flipping of the eyelids. Yuck.

BOYS!!!

The Con-Man....that's the face I remember!!! :0)

Sorry....no pictures of my awesome sister in law except for the back of her head. She avoids me when I have my camera out. :0)

So....here's to family. Here's to only seeing them once a year because they live 3 states away, but loving them like they live right next door.

WE LOVE YOU B, C, C, C & L!!!

1 comment:

Frisbies Forever said...

I know ya feel! I love she sounds like a trucker! That is what my 7 yr old girl always sounds like. I have two men in my house that sing bass. SHE SINGS LOWER THAN THEM!! She can sing higher, but she is the lowest sound in the house.