Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Prom 2011

My gorgeous baby attended her senior prom last Saturday. I know. She was on the prom court and had a good time for the most part (drama is ALWAYS part of the equasion in high school!). Enjoy! The first picture below is my favorite. Trust me when I tell you that she is absolutely as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

It was cooolllld....



Alli and her date (he looked like he was 12!)...


Kaity & Alli


Taylor & Alli


Kaity, Taylor & Alli


Stephy & Ashley....my other "daughters". :0)


Taylor & Kawner.....sisters! (Yeah....can't see Taylor and Carli EVER hugging like this but I can hope!)

Alli, Kawner & Taylor


The whole group...





Alli & Taylor


A different Katie & Alli


OUTTAKES!!! (my favorite part!
Alli shakin' her bum....showing everyone how she intends to dance!



Me & Alli

She said after the above was taken "Only one, momma?" I didn't know what else to do so I proceeded to embarrass her. It's my gift.

Mark likes the geese at Jordan Creek so I took this waiting for them to arrive.


Being "classy"....


Look at Kaity and Taylor....not sure what that was all about!


This one just makes me laugh.....


NO COMMENT.


What a goon!


"Ok, momma ENOUGH." :0)



My girl graduates from high school in just 25 days.....sigh...


No comments: