Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What a smile!

Last night was a senior session with Ashley. Known her for many years....her and Alli used to play soccer together back in the day. Ashley is also a senior rep for me for her high school. And what a doll! Her smile absolutely lights up the room. Very cool for me (and truly an honor) to get to be a small part of a kid's senior year. I do not take it for granted and love every minute of it. Below are my favorites from her session....some edited, some straight out of the camera. Yeah....she's that stinkin' cute! :0)





I love this one....it's her laughing at something her mom or sister said and was when she started to relax with me. Also was when I got to see the "real" Ashley for the first time last night. When she laughs, she throws her head back. It's actually adorable. Once I pointed it out, though, we laughed because she tried NOT to do it! :0)





I can't tell you all my secret locations because then I'd hafta kill ya....jk....but this was in a DITCH. I know....girlfriend made the ditch look purty!

And this one? A soybean field. If anyone ever asks her where she's from, she should be proud to say Iowa!





Signature shot....I make all my seniors try it. Cracks me up when they do!
My favorite shot of the night. See what I mean about throwing her head back when she laughs? It's HER and I love when I get a picture that is REAL.


So, thank you, Ms. Ashley, for allowing me to take your senior pictures. You must never forget: 1) you are beautiful and EXACTLY the way God made you, 2) your smile really does light up a room and 3) Life ain't always easy, but it is always beautiful.

"Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect." ~ Romans 12:2

No comments: